Skilled Help from an Auto Accident Lawyer Serving Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties
Aggressive representation for accident victims in West Chester, Media and Norristown, PA
The experienced and committed attorneys of Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio know that car accidents can be terrifying and damaging. Our goal in representing you is to assist you in obtaining the highest settlement possible. We seek to accomplish this first by negotiating with the opposition. But then if negotiations fail, we are prepared to enter fierce litigation on your behalf. Two of our lawyers are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and have many years of experience protecting the rights of injury victims throughout Pennsylvania.
No matter the cause of your accident, an auto accident attorney can help
Not every auto accident is Mother Nature’s fault. In fact, driver negligence is the cause of many car accidents. Below are a few examples of common cases our Paoli auto accident attorney handle:
- Speeding. Motorists who do not obey the speed limit endanger the lives of everyone on the road. Speeding drivers need a long stretch of roadway to stop their vehicle and often have difficult avoiding other vehicles and fixed objects.
- Failure to obey traffic signs. Running red lights, stop signs and yield signs can result in a devastating auto accident between two or more vehicles.
- Driver distraction. Driving is a behavior that requires one hundred percent of the operator’s attention. Drivers who make phone calls, text while driving, use a GPS device or interact with passengers pose a significant risk to other motorists. If you are injured by a distracted driver, do not hesitate to contact our auto accident attorneys.
- Driver fatigue. The only remedy for fatigue is rest. Unfortunately, many weary drivers remain on the road and endanger the lives of motorists.
- Drunk drivers. Not only is drunk driving illegal, but also it is extremely dangerous. Inebriated drivers can have blurred vision and slowed reaction time. Additionally, drunk drivers often have a hard time staying in their lane or on the right side of the road.
Even minor car accidents are capable of causing neck and back injuries that can result in long-term pain. If you or someone you love suffers harm in an auto accident, an experienced personal injury attorney serving Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties can help you get the just compensation you deserve.
Contact our seasoned team of car accident lawyers in Pennsylvania
A car accident can leave you out of work and facing expensive medical bills. Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio can assist you in obtaining a fair settlement to aid you in your recovery. To speak to a skilled PA car accident attorney at our firm, call us today at 267-388-1599 or contact us online.