Seek Advice from Experienced Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers
Defending clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Individuals convicted of federal crimes often receive lengthy prison sentences and large fines. If you are accused of a federal crime or believe you are being investigated by a government agency, such as the FBI, you need to consult with experienced federal criminal defense lawyers. Since 1983, Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio have defended residents of Pennsylvania and New Jersey against the most serious offenses. Our skilled and highly qualified legal team is capable of handling the toughest criminal defense cases.
Face your charges with a dedicated criminal defense lawyer by your side
The government penalizes federal criminals harshly to deter other offenders. As a result, the prosecution is prepared for a fierce battle. But so are we. We have defended clients who faced a variety of federal charges, including:
- White-collar crimes. Offenses like bank fraud, bribery, securities fraud and mortgage fraud are examples of white-collar crimes. Because there is a propensity for offenders to profit greatly from these illegal activities, the federal government doles out swift punishment to those convicted. If you face charges for a criminal act in the business sector, speak with a federal criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
- Cyber crimes. One of the most common cyber crimes is identity theft. Phishing, software piracy and child pornography are other computer crimes prosecuted at the federal level.
- Crimes against children. Certain crimes against children, such as abduction and parental kidnapping across state lines, are federal offenses.
- Drug trafficking. Drug crimes in general carry harsh penalties. However, drug trafficking is a federal offense that could result in life imprisonment.
- Violent crimes. Most violent crimes are prosecuted at the state level. However, some violent crimes — including serial murder, serial rape and bombing — are dealt with by the federal government.
Each criminal law attorney at our law firm has extensive experience helping clients defend against federal charges in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We understand that your life is on the line, and we are ready to aggressively defend your rights.
Dedicated team of federal defense lawyers in PA and NJ
If you face federal charges for any type of crime, let Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio provide you with a strong defense. To speak to one of our experienced lawyers, call us today at 267-388-1599 or contact us online.