Get Sound Advice from Trusted Drug Crime Attorneys Serving Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties
Building a strong defense against serious charges
Are you facing charges for the possession or sale of drugs? If so, you could be looking at a jail sentence. The highly qualified attorneys of Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio have been practicing criminal defense law and representing individuals accused of drug crimes in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties since 1983. As seasoned litigators, we know exactly what you are going through. When you retain our services, you immediately gain a team of experienced lawyers focused on building the strongest possible defense for you.
Legal guidance for a wide range of drug charges
Our drug crime attorneys have a thorough understanding of the various drug laws and regulations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We can quickly assess your situation and begin building a strategic defense aimed at thwarting the prosecution’s case against you.
Below are examples of drug crime cases we typically handle:
- Possession. Our drug crime lawyers can explain to you that penalties for possession of a controlled substance can range in severity from simple fines to lengthy prison time. The type of substance and the amount in your possession determine the charges you face.
- Sale and distribution. The sale and distribution of almost any controlled substance is punishable by costly fines, and some amount of jail time.
- Drug trafficking. Trafficking of any kind of controlled substance is a serious crime often prosecuted on the federal level. Suspects convicted of drug trafficking could face up to life imprisonment.
- Drug paraphernalia. Anything designed to manufacture, use or conceal drugs is considered to be paraphernalia. Possession of drug paraphernalia is typically a misdemeanor offense.
- Drug manufacturing. Drug manufacturing cases tend to be complex and can involve multiple charges. If you face charges for manufacturing a controlled substance, an experienced drug crime attorney at our law firm can help you reach the best possible outcome for your case.
A drug charge conviction can negatively affect various aspects of your life, including your career, your family, your financial stability and your freedom. A skilled criminal law attorney at our firm zealously will defend your rights and your future.
Successfully defending drug crime offenders since 1983
Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio has the reputation, experience and knowledge to tackle even the most challenging drug crime cases. To speak to one of our dedicated PA drug crime lawyers, call us today at 267-388-1599 or contact us online.