A Distinguished Family Law & Criminal Defense Firm Serving Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County, PA
Let us represent you
At the Paoli law firm of Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio, we work tirelessly to uphold the rights of individuals seeking knowledgeable guidance and quality legal assistance. Our lawyers are experienced and well-respected, and they stand ready to provide you with comprehensive legal support in a number of practice areas.
We understand the impact your case has on your life and lives of the people you love. At our firm, we act quickly to help our clients create a strategy that meets the specific needs of their case.
Our firm consists of three skilled and highly qualified attorneys and our dedicated staff. We serve clients in West Chester, Media, Norristown and throughout Pennsylvania. Together, we can provide counsel in the following practice areas:
- Family law. Divorce, child support and custody and visitation rights require a law firm that is both experienced and compassionate. At Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio, we handle family law cases with professionalism, discretion and understanding.
- Criminal law. An accusation of a criminal offense is serious, no matter how minor the charges may seem. If convicted, you will have a criminal record and your personal and professional lives may suffer. We handle all types of criminal law cases, including juvenile crimes, drug crimes, DUI/DWI, capital offenses and post-conviction appeals. Our federal criminal defense lawyers have the knowledge and experience to defend you — no matter how tough or complex your case may be.
- Business/corporate law. A key to ensuring your business runs smoothly is to have a knowledgeable lawyer by your side. We can offer you sound advice regarding all aspects of business law, including contracts and transactions.
- Personal injury law. We take countless pride in advocating for clients who have suffered personal injuries in slip and fall accidents, auto accidents and products liability cases. In addition, we are skilled at obtaining damages in wrongful death cases and have substantial experience in civil litigation.
- Estate administration. Planning ahead for the future of your family is important. But it can also be daunting. We have the skill and experience to guide you in making the right estate planning decisions.
Contact us today for experienced legal support in Pennsylvania
The law firm of Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio is here to provide you with the legal support you need to continue on with your life and put your legal issues behind you. For personal injury cases, we offer free consultations and operate on a contingency fee basis. To speak to a knowledgeable attorney at our firm, call us today at 267-388-1599 or contact us online.