Get Passionate Advocacy from Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties
Our personal injury attorneys act quickly to recover compensation for your injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, a skilled personal injury attorney can help you file a lawsuit to obtain just compensation. For 30 years, Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio has been fighting for the rights of injury victims in Pennsylvania. We understand the pain and emotional distress your injury is causing you and your family — as well as the financial burden. If a breadwinner cannot work, and you are facing large medical bills, we want to help you recover.
Our attorneys have a reputation for being tireless litigators and dedicated advisors. We can review your situation, launch an investigation into why your accident happened and consult with expert witnesses who can bolster your case.
Compassionate and dedicated representation for accident victims in PA
When you suffer injury, and you suspect a negligent party is to blame, it’s time for you contact a reliable personal injury attorney. Our legal team can assist you with the following types of cases:
- Wrongful death. In the worst cases of negligence, life is lost. If the careless action or inaction of another has caused the death of someone you love, Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio is prepared aggressively to pursue damages for your family.
- Slip and fall. Slip and fall accidents are notorious for causing neck, back and head injuries. Ice, faulty handrails, crumbling steps, food spills and poorly lit stairwells can cause these kinds of accidents.
- Auto accidents. Car, truck and motorcycle accidents are capable of causing catastrophic injuries and death. The causes of auto accidents range from reckless driving to automotive defects.
- Premises liability. Property owners have a responsibility to ensure their premises are safe and free of hazards. Examples of cases that fall under premises liability law include dog bites, assault resulting from poor security lighting and slip and fall injuries.
- Workers compensation. If you suffered injury on-the-job, you have the right to file for workers compensation to aid your recovery.
If someone else caused your accident, you should not have to endure the consequences alone. Our law firm can stand by your side and help you obtain reimbursement to cover the cost of medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages.
Contact us today to get help with your Pennsylvania personal injury matter
An injury can leave you out of work and struggling to pay costly medical bills. Let Platt, DiGiorgio & DiFabio help you get the fair compensation you need to move on with your life. To speak to a skilled attorney at our firm, call us today at 267-388-1599 or contact us online.